Today I have been honored with nomination for One Lovely Blog Award, for which I would like to thank to Ben Aqiba. It is very special moment for me, as I can’t remember any time, when I have been nominated for anything (well, if we can count being chosen as a person who need to some extra things in work… Yes, I have been 😉 ). Another thing is, that since yesterday I am trying to win fight with my flu and I seem be the one who is loosing so far. And this simple think made my day! For sure 🙂
Here are rules:
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about themselves.
- Nominate 15 people to do the award.
So here are seven facts about me:
- I am born procrastinator. I always have a lot of tasks and most of them I am finishing in last moment.
- I don’t like going to bed, but waking up is a real pain in my neck. When I am in bed already, I could stay there for ever.
- I would like to be a software developer in the future, but I am not sure if I want to work as one.
- I wish I will have at least five children, but even if not, I don’t want my child to be an only child.
- If my do do list would be empty, I would just read all day long. At the moment this is activity, which is one of steps to Improve my English goal.
- I don’t think that my university is going to teach me as much as I would learn on my own during this time, but I believe, that it will help me to build my so-called soft skills.
- I am introvert, who love social life. The only thing is, that after every meeting with more than two people or with someone who I don’t know well, I need my time alone. Some kind of me-book or me-my laptop date. Maybe that’s why programming seems so attractive to me.
My nominee are:
It’s still far from fifteen, but those are people nominated by me.
I wish you guys very productive day and I’ll se you in my next post.